Por que os animais não têm ataques cardíacos... mas as pessoas sim?!
Aqui encontra estudos do Dr. Rath e da sua equipa do “Dr. Rath Instituto de Pesquisa” no texto original em Inglês.
- Hypothesis: Lipoprotein(a) is a Surrogate for Ascorbate
Matthias Rath and Linus Pauling [PDF – 540 kB]
- Solution to the Puzzle of Human Cardiovascular Disease: Its Primary Cause is Ascorbate Deficiency Leading to the Deposition of Lipoprotein(a) and Fibrinogen/Fibrin in the Vascular Wall
Matthias Rath and Linus Pauling [PDF – 1,26 MB]
- A Unified Theory of Human Cardiovascular Disease Leading the Way to the Abolition of This Disease as a Cause for Human Mortality
Matthias Rath and Linus Pauling [PDF – 1,25 MB]
- Nutritional Supplement Program Halts Progression of Early Coronary Atherosclerosis Documented by Ultrafast Computed Tomography
Matthias Rath and Aleksandra Niedzwiecki [PDF – 1,58 MB]
- Reduction in the Frequency of Arrhythmic Episodes in Patients with Paroxysmal Atrial Arrhythmia with a Vitamin/Essential Nutrient Supplementation Program
Matthias Rath, Tatiana Kalinovsky, and Aleksandra Niedzwiecki [PDF – 1,34 MB]
- Detection and Quantification of Lipoprotein(a) in the Arterial Wall of 107 Coronary Bypass Patients
Matthias Rath, Axel Niendorf, Tjark Reblin, Manfred Dietel, Hans-Joachim Krebber, and Ulrike Beisiegel [PDF – 2,69 MB]
- Hypoascorbemia induces atherosclerosis and vascular deposition of lipoprotein(a) in transgenic mice
John Cha, Aleksandra Niedzwiecki, Matthias Rath [PDF – 772 kB]